2004 Models

i think the 2004 does have a wider grille, but to be honest i can't tell a difference offhand. The sedan is supposed to stay similar to the 2003. I dont think there are going to be any significant changes to the 2004 sedan, if any at all.

Special K

A new front spoiler (less complex in design), the grill has been widened slightly, adaptive lights (point to where you steer), a slight change to the eyelids, slightly wider and lower than 2003 and added some included options in some of the packages. Most mods are for the discerning eye and don't dominate the changes. I saw one on the road yesterday. A bit more muscular looking in my opinion. Next years changes are more akin to those of the new 5 series.

Special K

A new front spoiler (less complex in design), the grill has been widened slightly, adaptive lights (point to where you steer), a slight change to the eyelids, slightly wider and lower than 2003 and added some included options in some of the packages. Most mods are for the discerning eye and don't dominate the changes. I saw one on the road yesterday. A bit more muscular looking in my opinion. Next years changes are more akin to those of the new 5 series.