Do not order with Andy's Auto Sport

kesung

Greetings fellow car lovers. I just wanted to post this for anyone that might consider doing business with Andy's Auto Sport. They have the cheapest quality, lying salesman, worst customer service, hugh restocking fee (35%).

My story: I ordered a clear front corners for my BMW 2000 323 CI and the bulbs that go with it. Almost a month later they sent the package. To my surprise there were a pair of cheap looking corner light assembly and one bulb. I called them up to see what the confusion was about. The sales guy lied to me about my own order and the manager listened to him. No customer service what so ever. The manager said that if I was unhappy with it I would have to send it back by my own shipping and get charged a 10 % restocking fee on top of it. I took my loss and returned it. Only to find out that 2 months later I still haven't seen an adjustment on my credit card. I called them up and they told me that I would have to get charged a 35% restocking fee. I talked to the same manager and he lied to me that the restocking fee has always been 35%. It enrages me when people have no business ethics. Anyway because they are so un-organized they accidently sent me another pair of corner lights, so I guess in some ways we are even, but be fully aware of Andy's Auto Sport. This is my stand to not support bad businesses.

epj3

It's not to do with business ethics. These 'businesses' think they will earn more money by ripping people off, when the real successful businesses -- ie bavauto -- has far above average customer service.