Don't EVER ORDER PART FROM VINES AUTO.COM

Ok....my alternator died as some of you remembers. I called Vinesauto.com on Wed Feb 25 and ordered an alternator. They told me it'll get to me by Saturday. Monday, no alternator. I called back and they couldn't find any order for me. I went ahead and ordered again another alternator. Today, i called back to see it was shipped, and guess what? Still no order or trace that i ordered an alternator. Am going to new york on sunday and i need an alternator. I have a rental car that am paying out of my nose for. So a word of advice, if your looking for a Bimmer part, please scrach Vinesauto.com off your list.....

Sounds like they want to stay in business to me....excellent business practice. I would try to reach their regional manager. I am sure that he would love to hear that his employees are taking sales monies away from him.

Big Daddy

I sent them a parts request it took more than two weeks to get a response. With that kind of service I would never order from them. My brother told me that he ordered a BMW part (new) from them amd when it did not fit they refused to refund his purchase. Avoid Vines!