I will never TRY to buy from Cherry Auto again

Never TRY to buy from Cherry Auto

Sorry about grammar and stuff….

Long story..... Cherry Auto, an online site gave me the worst buying experience ever. I ordered a fuel pump for my car because they had a decent used price and because i have a fuel pump that is impossible to find anywhere other than a dealer (91 325i not the "normal" bosch pump usually found in the e30s). Anyway they said they would ship it Wednesday and I could call back the next day for a shipping number. Called every day at least 3 times a day for a week and a half for the shipping number. Never could give it to me. The next Monday when I never got it they said the one they were going to send was bad and they had to get a different one. But still no shipping number for the next one. next Wednesday rolls around no pump... called he "cancelled" the order and was going to send me a new one for the same price locally so I would get it the next day.... the next Monday rolls around still no pump... (obviously I’m mad now) Finally passed to the guys boss, and the boss tells me they were having trouble shipping the multiple pumps because they are gas pumps. whatever, don't tell me next day then.... so he said he had one in his hands and would ship it today... I’m thinking are you serious?? what happened to the new one you "sent"?? How will I get a guarantee you will send this one?? I said I don't think i can wait again... he got pissed and while i was trying to ask him a question he said goodbye and hung up on me... I called back asking for money back, he said ok, I tried talking again and he hung up again.... I doubt I’ll see my money but I’ll keep you guys posted!

Long story short... CHERRY AUTO is shady. Waited a week and a half, they took my money, said they shipped 3 different times, couldn't give tracking numbers, never got a part... and the manager cares about his customers so much that he will readily hang up on them. Multiple times if he needs to. (He is too busy to help people) Awaiting money back... Will let everyone know!

Last edited:

Tom

Staff Team
That's terrible, did you pay via check, mo, or credit card? If you pay via credit card just cancel it and let the credit card company deal with them.

Tom

Staff Team
Nope you are not screwed. You can either call your bank or Visa and they can assist you with this. Please try to do it ASAP.