SouthEast Riders!

Wow just found this forum.. Who else here is in the Southeast? Specifically Georgia, or the ATL area? Any sort of local meets or gatherings ever going on? (Don't mean street racing, unless it's for the enjoyment of a good backroad!).

VANCE said:
LAWRENCEVILLE...RIGHT HERE
Sweet! I'm in Roswell actually. Trying to find some local bimmer nuts to chat with, maybe meet up with and put a [cheers] down, and check out the cars! M3poweratl was telling me that he and some buds get together and do rides occassionally, do you keep up with any other 'locals'? (Course in Atlanta, 'local' could be 50 miles away..)

I'm in NC and have been trying to put together a meet of some sort...to no avail. I am in the Gwinnett and Hall county areas once a month, so if y'all get something together, make sure to post it![burnout]

VANCE

do you keep up with any other 'locals'? (Course in Atlanta, 'local' could be 50 miles away..)
not really all my buddies are into f-boddies,mustangs,&jeeps
would love together and check out some bimmers and a knock back a few

VANCE said:
not really all my buddies are into f-boddies,mustangs,&jeeps
would love together and check out some bimmers and a knock back a few
Well here is what I have found. Hate to redirect traffic from bmwboard, but for the sake of finding some online 'locals', I found hordes of them on bimmerforums.com in the Regional/Georgia section. HUGE # of local folks. They just had an event this past Monday night, I think they are planning something for Feb 8th already.

Hop on there and browse to the GA forum - theres 'alot' of 'local' traffic on that board for some reason (IE: if you are in BFE, you will find others there in BFE with you..) [:D]