1994 325i for sale

You might also be interested in the whole car.

It is a 1994 325i arctic gray with light gray leather with manual transmission. Car has 73000 original miles. There is a stage 3 Dinan chip and You have to specified If you are interested with the chip because I will probably sell the Chip separetly

The car is in 1000% condition and there are no problems. I had an accident few months ago and the front drivers side has been hit. There is not much of a damages but I have to pay off my loan so I decided to sell it. The car is in California and never been driven in snow! I payed $15000 and invest over $4000 to replace everything what was scratched or not functional. Lots of thing that many people dont even think about replacing. The interior is like from the factory and it still smells new inside. I have all maintanance and replaced parts receipts.

There was a brand new Transmission and clutch put on 25000 miles ago. Oil has been changed every 2500 miles. Believe I' am serious about this. Engine has been also diagnosted from inside with a special digital camera and there is no Carbon build up! There is no rust on the car!

I have also changed lower control arm bushings for the M3 ones for better stability and Tie Rods due to play in the ball joints. It has brand new front brakes with crossdrilled rotors and performance pads worth of $450.

I never ever did installed cheap parts. Everything is OEM. I also did the clutch arm bushings to prevent from the noise and it works lot smoother. Only aftermarket part in the interior is a UUC Carbon fiber shift knob with M logo which was $129.

Radio is the stock 10 speaker audio with upgraded original BMW CD changer. Trunk is brand new with no scratches on the plastic panels!

I also replaced the big rubber seals around the door from the front to the bottom of the skirt by the rear door due to noise. They cost me $300. But you have to see the car to believe. People can't believe when they see it. I have never put anybody in to the back seat.

There is too much to talk about this car but if you are interested,: please email me for some pictures and more information at:
lifewithbmw@yahoo.com

Thank you for looking.

Last edited: