Atlanta GA German Car Rally Sunday High Noon!

Ok, sorry I'm slow to post here, hopefully some of you locals will see this in time, and maybe come on out.

There's an organized Audi car gathering going on Sunday at Noon. Well, we've discussed with them, and the BMW guys from bimmerforums (a horde of folks) are going to meet with them as well. The word is, that the local porsche guys are *also* going to show up!!

BIG German car meet!! if you are in Atlanta or nearby, YOU MUST SHOW UP!

I will be there for a while (if my wife isn't in labor yet! Any day situation at this point..) However there will be LOTS of sweet cars there. Bring your whip!!

It will be held in the parking lot of Cafe Intermezzo across from Perimeter Mall, Junction of Ashford Dunwoody, and Perimeter West (Which is actually Abernathy if you come from Toll 400 Rd).

The BMW guys are meeting 11:45 to rally before we go meet the audi guys. We're all meeting in the JC Penny parking lot @ Perimeter Mall(JC Penny is closed, the parking lot is largely empty and available). Then ride across the street to meet and greet.

Bring your cameras!!!

Quick Directions:

Coming from 400 - Go past the Toll, Go under 285, take exit 5a, this puts you on Abernathy. Go 7 lights, you will have Perimeter mall (And the JC Penny parking lot) on your right as you approach the 7th light. Across the street from the 7th light is Cafe Intermezzo and the rally!

Coming from 75, 85, and then getting on 285 -
75 Exit on to 285 go EAST, see below exits from 285
85 Exit on to 285 WEST, see below exits from 285

75 on 285 - Go east past 400, Exit 29, Ashford Dunwoody. Exit, and turn left at the light, Perimeter mall is down on your left, approx 4-5 lights after turning left. JC Penny parking lot for BMW pre-rally is on the left, The main car meet at noon is on the right at Cafe Intermezzo.

85 on 285 - Same as above, but go WEST on 285, when you exit, turn right, then go approx 4-5 lights.

And Lastly, you can read about it more, HERE and also HERE

Hope to see you there!
[driving2]

Last edited:
andreyiv said:
If it was today, I might have considered it but since Monday is a week day I'm not going to come.
Dang, I wish I'd have posted this sooner, I didn't realize so many out of state folks would really have an interest in driving in for a meet!

I will take pics and post here after Sunday afternoon.