Be aware of Virtual Junkyard!

I have sent those crafts back to him but he claim that it was damage and asked me to file a claim with Fedex. But he never reply me after then, never send me the picture or info of the damage. He had tried to going around and around. I lost my money, and still could not get it back.
This guy is really suck. I am doing everything to get it back. I am asking everyone, no metter you are his victim or not. Please unite fight back this guy.

He also now join in ebay under different names: vjyimports, dupontheadlights, etc....

BE AWARE!

If anyone needs me to join or added in the list in order to do any law action to this guy, please let me know. I'll fight this guy untill I get my money back!

Ben'z

Hi, all,

I got a phone call from Adriana. She said that she is the supervisor of Virtual Junkyard, she saw this thread and will give me the refond next week. I will let you know what will happen.

Take care,
Ben

Ben'z

Hi, all,

I got half of the refund last Thursday.
Adriana promised me to send me the other check next Monday.

It seems that the problem is going to be solves!

Good luck!
Ben

Yes, Things turn around. However, you are still lost!
I intended to remove all my post on the Internet after I got the refund. But finally, I decide to share the truth.

[:)] I sent a check $450 for parts mid May
[repost] Got all wrong parts end of May
[driving2] Sent back the parts right a way ($75 shipping charge)
[clap] "Things turn around" after all [boxface] and got the return check $375 (unsatisfy, but happy :) ) August
[bmwdance] THE LOST (EVENT NONE OF MY FAULT)
[thumbd] $75 (unreasonable diff) + [rolleyes] $75(return shipping charge) = $150
[nono] >>>>> LOST $150 FOR THE DEAL<<<<< [nono]

[slap] Good luck everyone!

Ben'z

I didn't receive my second check as Adriana promised me last week.
I called her last Friday (Aug, 5th, 2005), and she told me she didn't forget me and would send me the check in the afternoon.
Then, I got a phone call to confirm if I still have the bumper on Monday.
Yes, I DO have the bumper...
It is Friday morning, Aug, 12th, 2005...
I can't see the second check....

Ben'z

I just called Adriana, and she told me that I have to send them back the bumper first, ans they will send me the second check!
What the promise is? She thought I am the same person like they are?

Don't forget, I've send them my money before I got the "wrong" bumper!

Anyway, I just want to solve the problem. I will ship it back as soon as I receive their shipping label.

BTW, she told me that she read on this thread and found that I called them the all night. I don't know who did that. But, it is not me! [mad]
I did call them many many times at day time in half year, but, they rarely answer!

Last edited:

Ben'z

LittleTig3r said:
Yes, Things turn around. However, you are still lost!
I intended to remove all my post on the Internet after I got the refund. But finally, I decide to share the truth.

[:)] I sent a check $450 for parts mid May
[repost] Got all wrong parts end of May
[driving2] Sent back the parts right a way ($75 shipping charge)
[clap] "Things turn around" after all [boxface] and got the return check $375 (unsatisfy, but happy :) ) August
[bmwdance] THE LOST (EVENT NONE OF MY FAULT)
[thumbd] $75 (unreasonable diff) + [rolleyes] $75(return shipping charge) = $150
[nono] >>>>> LOST $150 FOR THE DEAL<<<<< [nono]

[slap] Good luck everyone!

You got $375 in one check?
She told me she is not allowed to send large amount check!
That's why I have to wait for the second check.
It seems it is not true....

It is more than half year, but my problem is not solved yet!!!!

Last edited:
Ben'z said:
You got $375 in one check?
She told me she is not allowed to send check over $200!

It is more than half year, but my problem is not solved yet!!!!
Yes, I got the $375 check back. BUT REMEMBER I SENT $450 for the parts and none of them was right when I received. I mean none of my fault. Yes they should have sent me the return label, but I shipped it back by MY MONEY anyway cause's I don't want them to blame any damage, or any fault reason on me. So here I had spent 75 bucks for the shipping back which they should have paid for me sine it was all their faults. And more, they cut off another $75 from the original check that I have sent without any explaination or any word for it. I really dissappointed about this.
I had intended to remove all claims/posts that I filed online if they had sent me the check back. But what I expected was $450 (I have gave them a break of $75 shipping back) not $375. That's why I decide not to remove anything but telling people the truth. Not to fight with vj anymore, just let people have their own view when they want to do bussiness with vj.
Offcourse, I know that they (vj) will read this post one day. So I will also want to tell them that just be hornest with people, people will do the same back to them. And just like me, I'm not that bad. I would have removed every bad things again them if they gave me back the more than fair $450 check back!
So good luck to you! to people and PLEASE THINK TIWCE [slap] before you decide to do anything!

Last edited:

Ben'z

I received the shipping label last Saturday night, and took it to FedEx shop by my friend's hatchback at 10:30AM yesterday(Monday) morning. It is one day delayed (Sunday). Let's see when I will get my money back!

Ben'z

I am sure they are reading it! That's why they contacted me. But, I can't see any reason they don't pay you back the shipping charge. It might be my case, too. Hope they will do right!

LittleTig3r said:
Yes, I got the $375 check back. BUT REMEMBER I SENT $450 for the parts and none of them was right when I received. I mean none of my fault. Yes they should have sent me the return label, but I shipped it back by MY MONEY anyway cause's I don't want them to blame any damage, or any fault reason on me. So here I had spent 75 bucks for the shipping back which they should have paid for me sine it was all their faults. And more, they cut off another $75 from the original check that I have sent without any explaination or any word for it. I really dissappointed about this.
I had intended to remove all claims/posts that I filed online if they had sent me the check back. But what I expected was $450 (I have gave them a break of $75 shipping back) not $375. That's why I decide not to remove anything but telling people the truth. Not to fight with vj anymore, just let people have their own view when they want to do bussiness with vj.
Offcourse, I know that they (vj) will read this post one day. So I will also want to tell them that just be hornest with people, people will do the same back to them. And just like me, I'm not that bad. I would have removed every bad things again them if they gave me back the more than fair $450 check back!
So good luck to you! to people and PLEASE THINK TIWCE [slap] before you decide to do anything!

Ben'z

It has been three months passed.
I called them many times, and left message every time.
Ariana never response me, David called me back "sometimes", and told me, don't worry, we will take care of you.....
Everyday, I open my mail box, but, can't find the check...

I know Ben,
I lost 150$ on my deal with them.
And since you had shipped the bumper back to them, they would not care about it any more.
I will never remove these post. Update it as fequent as I can to let people think tiwce [slap] before doing bussiness with them.
Good Luck Ben!

Ben'z

Finally, I received $150 refund after lots of phone call on 10/13/06. It is more than 18 months after I sent them the $400 check on 2/5/05. However, I had to agree with the $50 lose.

Better than lose $200....

Good luck!

Ben'z

LittleTig3r said:
I know Ben,
I lost 150$ on my deal with them.
And since you had shipped the bumper back to them, they would not care about it any more.
I will never remove these post. Update it as fequent as I can to let people think tiwce [slap] before doing bussiness with them.
Good Luck Ben!

It seems I am lucky, only lost $50.

Good luck!