Fuel injectors clogged from bad gas?

Is anyone else having problems with bad gas clogging the fuel injectors?

I recently bought a 2005 525i and I noticed after the car has sat for 30 min to 2 hours it is sluggish to start. It turns over and over and over for about 5-10 sec. then will sputter before finally starting completely. It is still under warranty but the BMW dealership told me it is clogged fuel injectors which is not covered. They told me gas purchased from Sam's clubs, Costco or BJ's has a high alcohol content and will clog the injectors over time. I do buy my gas from Costco sometimes.
Does anyone know if this is true, or ever heard about this problem with gas before?

Big Daddy

I have no knowledge of Sam's Club or BJ's gas, but Costco gas does not contain alcohol, and I do not believe anyones does. Besides I do not think alcohol can clog injectors. Your injectors may need cleaning, I use Redline SI-1 injector cleaner or you can use Chevron's injector cleaner both are top of the line. I have been using Costco gas in all my cars for over five years with no problems.

Dunno, but i just find it so hard to believe that your 05' bimmer has clogged injectors, has anyone else over there been having the same problem?
Did they replace your fuel filter while you had it at the shop?

No they didn't replace anything. They said it would cost $300 to clean them but I could try the fuel injector cleaner first to see if it helps. I am adding it today when I fill up.
The problem has been going on since I bought it in Feb. 08 and it is a certified car. It has seemed to get worse over time though.