I like this new regional forum

BTM3

South Jersey / Philly

I'm right outside of Philly in South Jersey. Lots of bimmers in the area, a bunch of new M3's, some M5's.. If you're ever in the area, come see my company's parking lot though.. looks like a friggin car show.. On any given day you'll see my M, silver 360 Modena conv, 2 black 03 SL500 AMG, silver SL55, black S55, gunmetal grey 911 carrera cab, silver boxster S, 2 black boxsters, Black Bentley Arnage Red label, 3 black S500's, black 745i, red and maroon corvettes, grey and white 325i's, Silver E320, Titanium NSX, 2 black C320's, Silver and Black GS430's, Silver Cayenne S, Black Range, silver XKR, silver, white and a grey X-types, white S-type and coming soon apparently a black 2004 S-4 and a black Z8. if you think i'm joking you should come by and see them all on a nice day... its probably why we have a detail company that comes to our office weekly. for those of you also in the mortgage industry, your parking lots probably look similar.

m3onkey said:
that's impressive man. you should hook everyone up with a get together?!
Do you really want to go to New Jersey?! [???1]

[joke]

Kirby, I still haven't installed that amp yet. I cut my brake sensor doing my brake calipers, though! [?|] I'm a knucklehead. Once I get that amp in, I'll probably blow all my speakers.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a silver bimmer with a soft top.
Wouldn't you know I saw a green Z3 with a brown top yesterday? It looked EXACTLY like my car. I almost ran to the car port to make sure it was still there!

I vote we meet in PA in Berks Co, Chester Co, or Lancaster Co. Lancaster has some pretty nice country roads for a decent drive. Just ask EPJ. I'm sure he knows the area. [thumb]

Last edited:

BTM3

Yes. I agree, this area of jersey isn't exactly the best area for driving... lots of traffic as close to philly and tons of construction on the major highways I295, plus... local and state police everywhere... everywhere..... I agree though, we could all get together. Lancaster is nice... lots of sweeping roads... no traffic... used to take my cycle out there to clear my head.
I just saw some kid yesterday with a LSB E46 M3, looked like he had a AC Schnitzer package on it.. saw the logo on the left kidney when I passed by him. I never liked that color until yesterday...sweet.