So the 6 is coming back

Dave8812

Everything is awsome except for the back end and trunk. They could have made it better. By the way, try posting this in general chat, youll get more responces.

I like it.. but the front is lacking the aggressive look of the e36 and e46... and like a friend of mine commented.. the front looks like an Intrepid.. overall though.. I'd sure like to have one.. [:)]

Nice car

yes it does have that austin martin flavor ...but the car looks good ..its evolving each time i see it ..it has a very luxary appeal with a nice sleekness of lines ..real nice car ..i bet there will be some money to get this ...[thumb] [burnout]

This week's AutoWeek magazine estimates the 645Ci at $68K. I would love to have one, but I had heard it would be in the 60's, so I went with a 330Ci instead.

The 635 will obviously be less, and I heard that the 630 will be an "economy" version. Probably still in the high 50's, I assume. That's a lot for a car that could be somewhat underpowered for its weight.

thecarconnection.com has a picture of the new 6 at the Frankfurt auto show.
They also say the convertible will be introduced at the Detroit show; I hope it will be at the Chicago show, too. The first V8 will be 333 hp; I wonder what other V8's will become available.