West Chester Pa. car show

Hey everyone. I'll start off by introducing myself, I'm Brandon a student at West Chester University.
April 30th I am running an exotic car show at my school, West Chester University, about 40 min.s outside of Philly and 20 mins or so from the King of Prussia mall. We will raising money for SADD, Students against Destructive Decisions. All exotic car owners are invited to attend, i'm aiming for a minimum of 50 cars right now. So far, I have a variety of exotics including Lamborghinis, ferraris, porsches, aston martins, etc. that are coming. I was hoping to raise the awareness of the show and tell those who are within driving distance of my school that they are more than welcome to come bring their cars, show them off, meet a lot of fellow auto enthusiasts and have a good time. We are located in a very nice town w/ some nice driving roads, gorgeous girls. If you don't have a car to show, you are still invited to come and look. This is for a very good cause, and the more money we raise the better. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in contact w/ me as I am more than willing to help you out. Also just to clarify, this is an exotic car show so don't worry about coming and seeing tuned up civics b/c they won't be there.

epj3

Ferrari0324 said:
Hey everyone. I'll start off by introducing myself, I'm Brandon a student at West Chester University.
April 30th I am running an exotic car show at my school, West Chester University, about 40 min.s outside of Philly and 20 mins or so from the King of Prussia mall. We will raising money for SADD, Students against Destructive Decisions. All exotic car owners are invited to attend, i'm aiming for a minimum of 50 cars right now. So far, I have a variety of exotics including Lamborghinis, ferraris, porsches, aston martins, etc. that are coming. I was hoping to raise the awareness of the show and tell those who are within driving distance of my school that they are more than welcome to come bring their cars, show them off, meet a lot of fellow auto enthusiasts and have a good time. We are located in a very nice town w/ some nice driving roads, gorgeous girls. If you don't have a car to show, you are still invited to come and look. This is for a very good cause, and the more money we raise the better. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in contact w/ me as I am more than willing to help you out. Also just to clarify, this is an exotic car show so don't worry about coming and seeing tuned up civics b/c they won't be there.
Sounds interesting. I'm in Lancaster county (pretty much between harrisburg and philly) and even though my 535i isn't exotic, I might still make my way out.

That's a short drive for me too, sounds like fun. I'll check my calendar, but something's nagging me that I already have plans that weekend.

If I put a Lambo wing on my 330 would it qualify as exotic? [rolleyes] [hihi]

Excellent you're definitely both welcome. Sorry but a wing won't make it exotic, but if you put a giant SV on the side of it, then I may reconsider [thumb]. Do either of you know any local owners w/ M3's and M5's, if so please tell me b/c I would like a few in attendance. Right now my father's friend is bringing his 2000 M5 which is modded to like 450 hp I believe.